Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whatever Wednesday #19

Look guys, I'm doing my Whatever Wednesday on time this week!!!

Anyhoo, hope everyone having a good week...I was off on Monday for MLKJ day so I got to squeeze in some crafting...more about that later.

Today's Whatever Wednesday is some pics I took and then doctored up with Paint.  
Who needs to have professional pics taken by a photographer...? 


This is a pic Michael took this summer while the kids were fool'n around in the kiddo pool.
Isn't he beautiful?


You might remember this pic from here.
Looks a lot different, huh?

I just played around with all the bells and whistles in Paint until I got something that I thought looked really nice!  Plus, I got great new pics for nothin!

Ginger
SSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails