Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Put Together Tuesday #1

So I have seen a lot of the "What I Wore" type posts around and I am in love with them!  Its fun to see all the different styles, etc.  Also displays a lot of your personality!

So I thought I would try my hand at it for a few reasons:
1. I love thrifting
2.  I love fashion
3.  I like looking cute
4.  I love putting it all together!

This is my first attempt at this so bare with me....
I do present Put Together Tuesday's!


Dress-Windsor thrifted for $3
Tights-Forever 21 $4
Cardigan-Gap thrifted for $2
Boots-Walmart $15
Total look: less than $25
Secret weapon: loosely curled side ponytail
(the go-to hair style I use 4 days out of the week.  easy to do, super fun, and "girl-next-door" cute!)

Its fun to dress up and then share all your secrets!  Post a comment with your go-to secret weapon!

Ginger
SSB

I'm linking to these great parties!

3 comments:

  1. This is great!!!! & so cute!! I am doing a Tights Challenge for February on Five Sixteenths (www.fivesixteenthsblog.blogspot.com). I'd love it if you'd join.

    Those boots are great too..sometimes Wal-Mart surprises me. I can't wait to see more of your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do sweat pants count? Because I'm a big ol' schlub and wear sweats 90% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow -- that is amazing. Obviously I've gotta do a better job shopping! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails