Thursday, February 24, 2011

Put Together Tuesday #3

So I read in the March InStyle that pleated slacks were back in...and after scoping out a few of the pics, I decided to go for it.
I was on a mission.  Black, front-pleated slacks.  And I scored a pair at one of my fav thrift stores for...get this...$1.91...with an additional 1/2 off!!!  Yup.  Thats a pair of slacks for less than $1.

This is what I came up with.
A wild take on a business look.  In fact, throw a white button down over the tank and tuck it in...you're good for the office!
I love how they make my legs look super long!
Lets break it down:

Tank-TJ Maxx $3
Slacks-thrifted $0.95
Ankle boots-Cato's $7.99
Elastic Belt-freebie (came with a shirt I bought)
Bracelets-gift from my mother
Long necklace-Cato's $6.99
Pearls-gift from my husband
Total look: $18.93
Secret weapon: the elastic belt...instantly creates an hour-glass figure!

Post a comment with your go-to secret weapon!

Ginger
SSB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails