Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #16

So...I am still without a camera...and I have SOOOOO much to share with you all.  Its not even funny.  

I have been sewing up a storm!  Busted out some cute diaper bags, a cute little make up bag and even did a few paintings at my new night job!!!  But no camera to take pics!  AHHHHHHH!

So I solemnly swear that I will get pics (and tuts!) to you all just as soon as I can!

Meanwhile...on to Mad Skills Monday!!!

And here are my favs from last week!  I was so glad to see a few new faces!!!   ...you know what I mean.

And here they are!  Check out this freak'n cute flag shirt from BoyOhBoyOhBoy
Too bad it wasn't linked up last week...it would've made my red/white/blue post!
Love these fabrics together!  So sweet...

I am lov'n these hand-painted bangles from Creative Living!  Very colorful!

This is the sweetest thing...a little snake tie from The Paisley Cupcake

And last but certainly not least...this button headband from Little Miss Momma!

 Great work everyone!!!  I enjoyed seeing so many knew blogs!  Invite your friends and family!  Link up and share you stuff!!  If you were featured today, please grab the button below for your blog!
 

Photobucket



    

Since I still have no camera (sad face), today I'm sharing something old.  Meet "Baby"!  
 
Isn't she sweet?  She has been well loved!
Check out her original post here!


Now its your turn to share!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share! 


2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.


3. No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of a tut is welcomed!


4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!  (PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)


5. Visit other links, leave them comments (we all love comments) and enjoy their blogs!
This linky party will end on Friday the 16th at midnight.

Photobucket


 
 

4 comments:

  1. wow! thank you for featuring me! :) You just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much for the feature! I was so suprised since it was a late holiday project. I'm honored.

    http://boyohboyohboycrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have found your blog! Ss the mother of one rambunctious little boy... so glad to know there's a support group for us. I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove that shirt!!

    P.S. Hope you find that camera soon! I'm ready to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails