Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Dr. Suess!

A celebrated author and story-teller, Dr. Suess is the corner stone of every childs imagination.  Certainly mine...my favorite book is One Fish Two Fish...hehe!

 

And we all love The Cat in the Hat...a favorite of millions around the world.  Way to go Dr.Suess!!  We'll always appreciate your genius!


We love Dr. Suess s much that for Jack's 1st Birthday, we did a Cat in the Hat theme!  It was a hit!  We had a blast!

 
Here's the table all set up...

 
My dad did the cake...pretty awesome, huh?

 
And my mom did some "Suessy" looking cupcakes!

 
And here's the party cat...stuffed on cake!  

Check back tomorrow for some Dr. Suess crafts!  Have fun!
Ginger
SuperStinkyBoys

2 comments:

  1. I love the cake, it's super adorable! Your dad is really talented! I don't know why, but I've never thought of Dr. Suess themed birthday... lol. But, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Precious...Oh, I wish I had your energy to do EXTRA birthdays, but I think I will just stick to our seven for now.
    The cake is awesome...so cute...GO MOM!!!, you do a great job...what great memories.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails