Thursday, March 25, 2010

Loopy Balls from Pocket Full of Posies

Phew!  Its been awhile since I was able to post!  My poor kiddo's have been ill....but all better now!

I'm sure you guys will remember Pocket Full of Posies!  I featured them awhile back...here is the awesome kid recipe they shared with us!

Today, I saw a great post from there that I had to share with all of you!  Just take a look at these cute little toys!

So cute!  Just visit Pocket Full of Posies and see the tut they followed!  Super easy and fun for baby!  Luckily for me, a dear friend is going to let me borrow a sewing machine and teach me a few lessons...you may see a few of these from me posted on here!!!  Happy crafting!!!

Ginger
SSB

Have an awesome tip you wanna share?  Click here!

Be a doll and snag this button!

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails