Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Family of Koosh Sponge Balls

So I blogged about these some time ago and I finally got around to making some...I thought they were the cutest things and something fun for the bath and pool!

(Don't know why my pics came out so blurry...?)

I bought a 4-pack of wavy sponges at the $1 store for a buck...and it just so happened that Jack got a hold of the dental floss the other day and unwound it all over the living room...perfect conditions for this little family of spongy balls!

Jack calls them the "Mommy, Daddy, and Brothers" koosh balls.  So cute...!

If you're look'n for Mad Skills Monday or my Earthy Linky Party...link it up!

Ginger
SSB

1 comment:

  1. what a super cute idea for the summer, hanging out in the backyard! So fun! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails