Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mad Skills Monday Link Party #4

Alrighty!  Mad Skills Monday #4 is on!  Here are a few favs from last week that I wanna let bask in the spotlight! 

And last but certainly not least, Toddler Sensory Bottles from Delicious Ambiguity (I loved these so much...I had to make a few of my own!!!):
Way to go ladies for a job well done!  Great projects!  If you were featured today, please feel free to snag the button below!


Photobucket



   

Okay, this week I'm sharing my Kitchen Dish Towels Burp Clothes!  Super cute and easy to do for a quick and easy baby gift!
Now its your turn!  Here's what you do:

1. Link up something crafty, creative, or fun that you wanna share!  It can be anything you want!

2. Please link to the blog post and not your main page.

3. It can be a tutorial or a project.  No shopping pages please.  An offer to buy your item at the end of your tut is welcomed!

4. Snag the Mad Skills button and include it on your tut post so others can see where you've linked!(PS- this button was designed from my sons art work....if you are interested in a custom button, please contact me!)

5. Visit other links and enjoy their blogs!

This link party will end on Friday, April 23rd at midnight.


Photobucket






2 comments:

  1. So happy to join in the fun! Thanks for hosting - Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to see all the fun stuff when I get home from work tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails